Follow

Dashboard
Miss Humming Bird
KaryaLinksEntriesTuto Tudung

Tips On to How Handle Stress
Sunday, 4 January 2015 | 00:16 | 0 budak gempaks
Baca apa tu Rilakkuma oi... Kau pun guna I Phone???


Assalamualaikum and hye u olls.

How is your life today? Me? Not yet stressful but Insyaallah starting from tomorrow I will start my 

day as a student back.(Apa hang merepek ni, kau kan school leaver).

No, I'm not talking nonsense, okey. Actually I will be having an English Class for this upcoming 3 

months . Give me some big applause . Haha .

Now, let get back to our main topic for today

                               TIPS ON HOW TO HANDLE STRESS  (Jadi tak effect nye?)

1. Sleeping
    -Actually, sleeping can reduce your stress. How? By sleeping, you'll let your brain rest for a while.  This way really really really effective for ME!

2.Exercising
   -Urgh, exercise? Do you really mean it? Of course!Exercise benefits your body just as well as your body.(But, exercise is such a tiring activity) . Not really. Even by walking for about 20 minutes, your stress level can be reduced.

3. Smile and laugh.
   -Our brains are interconnected with our emotions and facial expressions. When people are stressed, they often hold a lot of the stress in their face. So laughs or smiles can help relieve some of that tension and improve the situation.

So, may these 3 ways can help you to face any upcoming challenge in your daily life. Maybe these

3 ways are not enough but they may be helpful.

Credit to : Helpcenter

Pyka Ros


STATUS
Boleh jadi kamu menyukai sesuatu tetapi ianya buruk untuk kamu. Dan boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu dan ianya baik untuk kamu. (Surah Al-Baqarah : 216)


THE WEBSTER


Name : Nurul Syafiqah binti Rosli
Age : 19 years old
Ambition : Doctor in the making
Status : Currently studying in Scool of Medicine, USM
Hope : I hope to become a perfect slave to Allah and success in not only on the earth , but also akhirat

NOVEL
Engkau Cinderella Aku!
Prolog Bab 1 Bab 2 Bab 3 Bab 4 Bab 5 Bab 6

THROWBACK
Umrah 2016


KMKu C 16/17


SESERI 14/15



Kelik-kelik

DISCLAIMER


Assalamualaikum and welcome to my blog. Navigate happily and hope to leave some comment for me. Follow me if you like it and PLEASE let me know if you take anything from my blog. Don't forget to leave your footstep. <3

BANNERS








Photobucket

AWESOMENERS

CREDIT TO
Basecode:Akak Atin
Skin:Me
Editor:Me

Sesiapa nak exchange link boleh letak link korang dekat SINI
Put my link as Syafiqah Rosli at YOUR blog
If you delete mine, I will delete YOURS

[Aligato!]